Dave Hinz

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 05:49:35 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On 4 Feb 2005 00:12:17 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

I've got half a box of balloon-head .44 Russian shells to trade? Got
the S&W Model 3 to use 'em with too...

Shoots high and to the right (with new proper ammo), though. Maybe I
should get out the file?

Not if it shoots high. Might consider replacing the front sight with a
dime, and filing that down

Naah, it's a 4-figure value now, and I'd prefer to keep it there.
It's probably shooting high because I'm loading a minimum load
for it (more time for barrel to flip, higher point of impact).

(got a New Century with a dime soldered on for a front sight. Dead
nuts at 15yrds too)

This thing groups nice, maybe 3 or 4 inches at 25 yards. It's just that
if you want that group in the black, you need to aim at the bottom of
the paper...