Nova

I am making a potting shed for my wife. As many of us know, these
things must be cute instead of utilitarian. For me that means custom
windows. They must be 6 or eight light in pairs. Window will be about
18-20" wide and about 36 or so tall. Anyone ever took on such a
project? This does not have to be a fancy window like a double hung.
More like a "wall of glass". A frame with the glass panes in it and to
open the window you can just tilt it inside 6 or 8 inches and hold it
with a chain. Any ideas how to do this? Making the "window" part of
the window that is.

snip

Cope and stick construction is used for an actual lighted window. For a
potting shed I'd make a simulated lighted window with just an overlay over
the full pane to obtain the desired look. The overlay could be as simple
as some half lapped slats.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA