Bob Schmall

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 19:16:52 GMT, the inscrutable "Bob Schmall"
spake:

Thanks for telling me to keep doing what I've been doing for years. Always
reassuring to know you're on the right path.

Hey, Schmally! I noticed a definite decrease (oh, 95% or better)
when I went on that Candida Diet thang. It turns out that most
of my arthritis and muscle pains are entirely food-allergy-related.
My knee didn't hurt a bit while I was away from the guilty foods.
I now save $30-50/mo by not buying arthritis drugs.

See if your library has a copy of Dr. Crook's "Candida Cookbook".
I lost 20 lbs that month and felt better (+ had more energy) than
I had in years. I'm gearing up to do it again this coming week.

Hey Jakey! Whatcha gonna do with the money? See Robatoy for the Single Malt
Diet?