Bart D. Hull

I bought the Harbor Freight special and was happy with it. Did more
flares than I can count on my airplane fuel system. Not a bad one in the
bunch. (It was aluminum tubing though) Built some decent hand and
forearm muscles in the process.

Don't forget a nice bending tool as well so as not to kink those nicely
flared lines.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...temnumber=3755

I thought I could bend the 3/8" and 7/16" line without kinking and I was
sorely mistaken. Had to go the 10 miles back to the local Harbor Freight
and pick up the bender. Makes it look so nice when its done. Take a look
at my engine page and you'll see my handy work.

--
Bart D. Hull

Tempe, Arizona

Check
http://www.inficad.com/~bdhull/engine.html
for my Subaru Engine Conversion
Check http://www.inficad.com/~bdhull/fuselage.html
for Tango II I'm building.

Remove -nospam to reply via email.

Don Foreman wrote:
On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 18:25:55 -0600, wrote:

Can any of you guys recommend a decent double flaring tool for power
steering/brake lines? It will be used with steel lines.

http://tinyurl.com/3vpk6