Woody

sysadmin wrote:
I'll be putting together a kitchen in the next few months and I'm building
the cabinets myself. The problem that I have come across is that the other
hald has found the style in a store that she likes and I don't know how to
duplicate that in my shop. I've included a link:

http://www.thomasvillecabinetry.com/...RID=334&bhcp=1

This is just an example, but you can see how complex the rails and stiles
are. How does one do this? I would imagine a molder is used with custom
knives, but that's gonna cost and what's the limit on the size of those
knives.

Any ideas?

I can't tell exactly from the picture, but the doors look like raised
panels with molded rails & stiles. This you can do with a number of
door making router sets from the likes of CMT, Freud, etc. If you don't
have one, you'll need a router table with a variable speed router to
run them.

Additionally (again, I can't see all the details) there may be some
applied moldings along the inside of the rails and stiles. This isn't
complicated, just another step.

~Mark.