Mr Fixit eh

Leon
The sled uses both miter slots.

The chipout is on the upward-facing surface. The surface that rests on
the sled is purrrfect n pretty.

I don't get burning when I use my 40 tooth combination blade, but I
figure it's because the 40 tooth blade is just more forgiving.

Bob, I like the idea of the clamps, I will try to add clamps to the
sled at some point. I'm pretty sure that the burning is not from panel
movement on the sled because the burning is so consistent, but I could
be wrong. I will try to jury-rig some clamps to see if I can rule it
out one way or the other.

How much runout can a blade have before it would cause burning?

Mr Fixit eh