Matt

I am aware there are multiple ways to do the bowl thing, but I guess the
demonstration I saw utilized a chuck and I wanted to try that out. Don't
get me wrong, the chuck's sole purpose wouldn't be for bowls alone. There
are many applications for a chuck right? (many of which can be done
alternate ways I know) and I feel it would come in handy along my "turning
path."

Matt

"Darrell Feltmate" wrote in message
Matt
I am confused. Why are you getting a chuck to turn bowls? Do not get me
wrong, I own a One Way chuck and it is wonderful, but I seldom use it for

bowl. It is easier and faster to rough between centers and use a glue

block
for the finish turning.

--
God bless and safe turning