You did not violate any of the rules of this group, other than only
giving one clue as to where you are located. ( The members of this
group that are in UK, Austrailia, New Zealand, and Africa always seem
to say where they are when they are looking for something or trying to
sell something. ) If you had stated that you were in North Carolina
in your first post, I think there would not have been any of the posts
which speculated on how legitimate your message was.

And allthough you say that there are trucks that run all over this
country, it is still expensive to have machinery shipped a long ways.
I did not reply to your original message as I guessed you were probably
not in the Seattle area.
Dan