Dave in Fairfax

J T wrote:
snip of the perils of eating at McD/KFC/TB
I drive a
pickup, and put it in the cab the first week or so. That was pretty
much a PITA tho, it'd slide over, or down on the floor. Now I just put
it in the bed, and hook the handle in one of those holes in the topside
of the bed. Works great. Get out of the cab, grab the cane. Then just
stick it in the bed again, and into the cab. Much less hassle.

Sorry to hear that you had to learn to use a cane. Think about
how much fun it is to find one if you're 6'4". %-) What I did
when I need one, was to toss it into my Easy Rider Rifle Rack.
Just a thought. I found that if I had to twist to get out of the
cab then walk around to the bed, it kinda defeated the point of
having the cane with me. Alos increased the opportunity to kiss
the pavement before I got to the cane. YMMV
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work