Larry Jaques

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 20:07:59 GMT, the inscrutable Gunner
spake:

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 06:12:15 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 08:38:21 GMT, the inscrutable Gunner
spake:

The knot book has been available on the net in PDF format for some
time. Ill see where my copy is on the server.

Larry..I emailed you the Gibsons knot book. I know I have the other
one but must be archived.

I received it, thanks.

Enjoy. Its very handy.

I picked up a cheap copy of "The Marlinespike Sailor" a month ago,
and I found a few good mountaineering knots in a climbing book
from the library last year. It all adds up to handy info.

P.S: I'm almost halfway through UC. Henry's paper "Prohibition's
Ugly Legacy" was just turned in. It just keeps getting better.

--
The clear and present danger of top-posting explored at:
http://diversify.com Premium Website Development