Dave Plowman

Default 'kin ell it's hot

In article ,
Dave Baker wrote:
Trouble is, with the windows open there are now more moths inside the
bloody house than outside I think. I need a bat.

Be easier to hit them with a fly whisk.

I bought a rather nice mains LED thermometer off eBay for a couple of quid
- it's ex equipment by Digitron. Installed it in the kitchen above the
built in amplifier and drilled a hole in the outside wall for the probe.
It was hovering around 35 all day, so I suppose it's pretty accurate.
Still reading 22 even at this time. Of course it didn't occur to me until
it was fitted and fired up that you don't really need a four figure
display for the weather - yet. Wonder if I can alter it to read two digits
and oC?

--
*Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder...

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn