Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Mark Hewitt wrote:
My question is, it is possible or practical to have two machines side by
side? Can they be somehow both be fed of the same hot and cold water
feed? How would the drainage be arranged?

The normal kitchen drain plumbing should cope with two washing machine
wastes given that it will cope with a washing machine, dishwasher and sink
all draining at once. Although this should be uncommon anyway.

I know that our water system
wouldn't be able to cope with both machines running at once but our
existing one has a delay start function so one could be set to start
just after the other finishes.

Well, modern machines are usually cold fill, and if your supply couldn't
deliver enough to fill them at full speed, they'd simply wait until it
reached the correct level.

--
*I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.