Jim Weisgram

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 23:47:34 GMT, "patrick conroy"
wrote:

"Nova" wrote in message

I'm not sure where I saw the article but in may have been in one of the

past
Grizzly catalogs.

IIRC, the article I refer to stated/implied that the shop fox trunnions on
the cabinet saw were "beefier" than the ones on the similar Griz. Well,
that's what I recall.

Like the old joke:

"Honestly, I read it!"
"OK, first I wrote it, and *then* I read it..."

I recall that, too. However, IIRC, the original source of that info
was comparing the left tilt Shop Fox against the right tilt Grizzly.
At the same time as all this, a left tilt Grizzly was available at
$100 more than right tilt.

I always suspected the left tilt Shop Fox was the same as the left
tilt Grizzly.

Now, I don't know why the (somewhat) beefier trunnions are all that
relevant for a home woodworker. But I ended up with the left tilt
Grizzly.