PJO

Default CCTV suppliers?

"Z" wrote in message
In article , Peter Crosland
writes
A while back someone kindly listed some CCTV suppliers. I have mislaid my
note of the URL. Googling has not found the one I want so can any make

any
recommendation please?

--

I use Dedicated Micros kit. No tapes to change.

Problems with DM stuff is that it tends to be expensive. it is also only
available through proper trade suppliers such as norbain. It's not quite
what the average DIYer would use.

Personally I don't rate DM, and that's after spending 20 years in CCTV
business. It's expensive for what it is. There are many better priced and
equally as good alternatives these days.