Edwin Pawlowski

"Mikepier" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a storage closet that has no
finished wall inside, it is just the foundation slab. How should I
insulate this? I was thinking of using those styrofoam insulation
boards and glueing them to the foundation. Also my furnace room has
exposed foundation walls. I know I'm not suppose to put anything
flammable near the furnace so is it better off just leaving the
foundation exposed?

The foam will work. Yes, it will save you some $ in the long run.

As for the furnace room, you must have some clearance from the heater.
Check the manual for that. It cold be anywhere from 12" to 36". You can
use foam insulation, but it must be covered with sheetrock to meet code.