Knick

Default Bryant furance inducer problem

Hi guys

I have a bryant 350mav036060 ser # 1997AO1197

We bought the house about 6 mths ago, this winter the furnace stared
getting noisy. I looked at it and noticed the inducer motor had a
vibration to it and the air filter was inside the unit and a pain to
get at, and didnt even cover the hole it laid up against. So we called
a repairman and he said he would workup a cost to move the air filter
into the duct work. he also said they had problems with the inducer
wheels warping. have not heard back from the repair man so the other
night I thought I would look at this myself. Pulled the inducer off and
saw a plastic wheel didnt see anything wrong so put it back togeather.
Did a little searching into finding out if there was a problem or not
with theses wheels. 24 hours later noheat, flashing a code 13
I find that when I reset the furnace (turn off power supply and turn
back on) and the thermostat calls for heat, the pressure switch on the
outside of the inducer is not working. I can see the plunger that sucks
in, is not moving, then in the process of playing with it, it pulls in
and the furance works. Next morning same thing no heat I look and
plunger isnt going in, so I tap the switch a little and it works.

vent is 2" seems to be open with no sags or dips. not sure if 2" is big
enough
I can hear what sound like water in the inducer but when I took it
apart no water ran out. (was wet)
have not check hoses to switch for blockage
pulled drain tube off inducer and no water came out

I would like to check this switch and see it its seeing the correct
pressure on it, but not sure what it should be or how to properly check
it.

thanks for any tips or advice

Thank you

Knick