Norminn

bumtracks wrote:
My fence & neighbor tale...
I had a tall healthy looking elderly one armed neighbor behind me tell me
quite loudly my bushes were sticking through my horz shadow box fencing onto

Where I live, what grows over my property is mine. Tree limbs and
shrubs over my line are mine to trim and clean up, unless one has an
agreement that neighbor trims both sides of his hedge. It is also
against building code here to mutilate trees, so "revenge" tree trimming
would not work.

Picking up a piece of lumber and threatening someone comes close to
assault. I would keep my distance, and invite him to leave your
property immediately if he comes back - call the cops if you have more
trouble. Restraining orders don't cost much. Sounds like a miserable
guy - does he live alone?