Jmagerl

No...I had nothing to do with it. If people think the village doesn't know
what is going on, they are saddly mistaken. Fences are very visible
structures. THe building department had just gotten swamped during a growth
phase and couldnt keep up with everything. As soon as they caught up, the
letters went out. The town went from 8000 people to 18000 people in a span
of 5 years. They werent quite prepared for it.

"Sam O'Nella" wrote in message
Jennifer wrote:
Kathy wrote:
"Jmagerl" wrote in message
news But than I had gotten a permit and the others
all eventually got letters asking them to demolish their fences.

You must be the neighborhood hero!
How's mischief night at your house?

I think you misunderstood (or maybe I did). It doesn't read to me
like HE sent the letters, rather, letters were sent by the township or
whoever regulates that type of thing in his community.

But HE (inadvertantly or not) caused them to get the letters. I'm sure
he's not favored very well in the 'hood.