Slowhand

"ks" wrote in message news:WLcMd.98447$Ob.3705@edtnps84...
Yes, bought mine about two mths ago. I think you will be very happy with
yours.

I bought mine(1591) about 3 or 4 months ago. My only gripe is the black
plastic non mar foot thingy tends to fall off. Not a good connection imho.
I solved it by adding double sided tape at the back. I upgraded from the
1584. Tremendous difference. I think I had to consult my owners manual
every time I wanted to install or discharge a blade (on the 1584). I ended
up giving it to one of my carpenters. He thinks it's the cat's meow having
moved up from a skil jigsaw. I won't show him my new one. ;-)
SH

wrote in message
oups.com...
ks,

Thanks for the additional information. Are you a 1591 owner? Mine is
on order. I expect it in later this month.

Bob