igor

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 03:36:23 GMT, "BillyBob"
wrote:

"igor" wrote in message
.. .
I am looking for some plain info on hand planes. A book and/or a DVD.

I own the fine woodworking video on handplanes. It covers tuning and use of
four major handplane types. I've done a fair amount of reading, but I found
the video to be clearer and also quite practical. It seems to demystify
tuning and using handplanes.

Bob

Thanks all for the advice and suggestions. I ordered the FWW video since
Mike's Tools carries it and it has a good price and gets free shipping on
another order I was placing.

One more step towards the Neander side. I think the hair on my knuckles is
already getting thicker, but that should be kept in check by the sidewalk
scraping. -- Igor