Brent Burton

I tried Pro/Desktop when PTC had free downloads of it. The parametric
approach as well as the simulation of mechanical assemblies helped me
to easily design a steering linkage. I was impressed.

Alibre is interesting, and the price seems decent for the features. Does
it do similar mechanical assemblies that you can move?