Ian Middleton

"Cuprager" wrote in message
I have recently refurbished my bathroom, boxing in the bath and tiling it.
I used standard waterproof tile grout in white for the job. The other day
someone! (me) left a b&q receipt on top of the bath surround, this got wet
and the nice orange dye stained the grout!! I did manage to clean it off
but it took some doing. I can see that this type of staining could happen
again very easily, does anyone have any tips for making the grout in this
particular place a bit more resistant to stains? The tiles are a matt
finish so i dont want to wax them.

You also can get epoxy grout, recommended for power showers, as it is not
erroded by the water. Get it from a proper tile shop. Mix the two parts
together and apply, sets hard in about 30minutes. Also doesn't stain,
resists mould and any dirt on it just wipes off.