Darrell Dorsey

"Charlie Self" wrote in message
Darrell writes:

Wes, I know it's been some time since you made this post but I to am
looking for a Cabinet saw with a 30" fence. Grizzly nolonger makes a
saw with these dimensions. It looks like the Delta is my best choice.
And since I have some extra money, I'll go ahead and do it.

Where do you get your info? GG1023SL; G1023S.

Charlie Self

From the Grizzly catalog and website. Both of these saws have 26" capacity,
not 30". I even contacted Grizzly to see if they could sell a G1023SL
without a fence or provide a 30" fence. They could not do it.

Darrell