George

"Rob Mitchell" wrote in message
. ..

I think we should stop using the word terrorist because it conotes good
vs. bad. Try the word enemy. We have enemies. In any war the two
sides are enemies. To the British, the IRA are terrorists who kill
innocent people. To some Irish people, they are just fighting to get
rid of the oppressors and are justified. Take your pick. Same with
Tamils, or Isrealis, same in the Sudan or Nigeria or...

Ask yourself why the enemy is attacking you and ask if we have harmed
them in any way, and we might be able to figure out how to stop the
conflict, or we might decide we need to fight harder.

BTW, the 'stop lists' contain more than just Muslims, as I found out.

No, call the terrorist a terrorist. If s/he were a member of an organized
open conflict, different matter. What instills terror is the victims cannot
anticipate the action. The terrorist strives to remain anonymous, otherwise
there is no terror.

Though it's obvious you are an apologist for terror(ists)ism, there is no
justification for it, save in the belief of the terrorist.