MUADIBŪ

Tie a line from the front of the property to the rear, putting in a
temporary stake about a foot or so outside the property stakes. Then
measure in a foot to make sure you are clearanced properly at any
given point on the property line.
This should eliminate having to tear down fence to make sure things
are done properly.
There is nothing better than knowing first hand where things *should*
be.

Yes, I can see how doing a string between the front and back iron rods would
be best. I would have to destroy about 80 feet of fence to do that though

I think I'll tie on to the front rod, then tie on to the last fence post,
then go a few inches in just to be safe as you suggested. Thanks for the
info.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIBŪ

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html