On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 21:31:00 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

In article , take out 'takeout' to reply wrote:

But on the original question: What do you think the impact would be if
every Arab or Muslim were pulled out of line at the airport and given
a special search?

One obvious result is that we'd catch more terrorists....

Considering that the terrorists are somewhat smarter than cherrystone
clams, I doubt it.

Among other things, how do you tell the difference between Yussif al
Ibrahim and Jose Gonzales just by looking at them?

--RC

"Sometimes history doesn't repeat itself. It just yells
'can't you remember anything I've told you?' and lets
fly with a club.
-- John W. Cambell Jr.