On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 20:08:25 -0800, "mp" wrote:

I don't think we should ask why they are what they are or why they do
what they do, I think that rather than calling them "terrorists", we
should call them "Murderous assholes" and we should strive with all haste
to eradicate them, where ever they can be found. They are a cancer on the
human condition. Sorry if this isn't "PC" enough.

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.

Yeah, and they write songs about them, too. The Germans used to have a
great one about some young freedom fighter named Horst and his weasel.

Moral relativism is the great disease of modern thought. (Okay, that's
an overstatement. Some of its more vociferous practicioners show no
signs of any thought whatsoever.)

--RC
snip

"Sometimes history doesn't repeat itself. It just yells
'can't you remember anything I've told you?' and lets
fly with a club.
-- John W. Cambell Jr.