Glenna Rose

Thank you, Andy, and all others who responded with comments about the two
ladders. Can't speak for others here, but I'm athinkin' my mind's
decided. I've been thinking strongly about it since seeing it
demonstrated at a home show four or five years ago. I have a 20-ft
extension ladder that can be sold to help pay for it; wish I'd know about
the LG when I bought that one which was replacing one that was stolen
which replaced one that was damaged by a friend who borrowed it. Had as
much into those three ladders as a LG would have cost then!

The orchard ladder bought last summer will stay as that is a unique
application type thing. In fact, it was the orchard ladder we used to
repair the rain gutter since we couldn't lean the extension ladder against
what we were securing. That drove home even more the need for the type of
thing the LG does. The women in my family are long-lived and generally
healthy up until the last few years, so I probably have at least 30 more
years so want the ladder to last as long. g

Thanks again.

Glenna

==================

writes:
Glenna,

I have the Little Giant no-longer-in-production, Type II-23 . At the
time I was shopping for a 12 foot A-frame and an extension ladder. At
The Woodworking Show I watch the Little Giant demo and was immediately
sold on it. Ordered and took delivery a few weeks later. This was in
1999.

Probably the only ladder I will ever need or own. Does everything as
advertised, WELL!.

I have one work platform and the wall standoff. Probably going to
order the leg leveler soon.

The ladder is very well constructed, solid and sturdy. The only issue
is the weight. I can handle it easily, but my 5'0" wife has trouble
carrying it up stairs.

I have looked at the knock-offs and there is no comparison. The Little
Giant has superior construction. The company is located in Utah and I
believe manufactures there as well.

Only one choice ladder for me -- Little Giant.

PS. At one time they also sold aluminum snow shoes....wonder what
happend to those?

Andy
NW NJ