Old Nick

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:21:45 GMT, Errol Groff
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

My preferred CAD package is Design Cad 3000 published by Upperspace
Corp.

Now DesignCad 3d 15 Max Plus (or whatever other crap they stack on
that name! G), by IMSI (who bought out UpperSpace AFAICS)

I also like this package. I tried it from cold, and had no trouble.

Interestingly I tried a Rhino demo a few years back. IT was horrible.
I think Rhino was new then, but boy, based on that demo I have no idea
how they survived!

Maybe because I am used to it I find it easy to use. It does
what I need (and a whole lot more) and is affordable at about, I
believe, $100.

Yup. Down to around US$60 from some places. But only sell in the US
:-