Rob Mitchell wrote:

I think we should stop using the word terrorist because it conotes

good
vs. bad. Try the word enemy. We have enemies.

I never accepted the term because they want others to be terrified.
I call them paramilitary organizations and argue that they should be
held to the same standards as regular military--especially the doctrine
of command respnsibility.

BTW, the 'stop lists' contain more than just Muslims, as I found out.

Senator Ted Kennedy has been detained at airports several times
evidently becuase T. Kennedy is one of hte names on the stop list.
--

FF