Doug Miller

In article , Rob Mitchell wrote:

Intersting example considering Muslim extremists do not allow women voting
rights or basically any rights beyond what cattle have in the year 2005.

Women vote in Iran don't they? They go to school and become Doctors
don't they? Check your facts. I'm not claiming that the Islamic world
is perfect, but please try to be accurate.

They certainly *used* to, under the Shah. I don't think they do any more....

--
Regards,