Doug Miller

In article , Rob Mitchell wrote:

I think we should stop using the word terrorist because it conotes good
vs. bad.

I believe that we should continue to use the word "terrorist" precisely
because it does connote bad as opposed to good. Or do you mean to suggest that
the mass murder of two thousand eight hundred some civilians one Tuesday
morning in September was a morally neutral act? I don't agree. I believe that
was an *evil* act, and our choice of words in referring to its perpetrators
should reflect that.

Try the word enemy.

How about the word "murderer"?

We have enemies.

Yes, we do. Among them are radical Islamic terrorists.

[moral relativism and blame-America nonsense snipped]

--
Regards,