Tom Veatch

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 11:28:35 -0600, WD wrote:

BTW, how much did you spend for the whole project and if possible breakdown
parts/price.

My costs for the Pentz cyclone kit are very close to what Dave stated. Add to
that expenses for ducting. I used 6" S&D thinwall PVC Pipe and fittings in an
under floor installation for another couple of hundred US bucks.

As for the cfm requirements for the machines you list, I believe there is a
pretty thorough discussion on Bill's website. I recall his recommendation of 800
cfm for the tablesaw but don't recall details for the other machines.

Tom Veatch
Wichita, KS USA