Michael Chare

"Mike Harrison" wrote in message
On 30 Jan 2005 23:03:30 GMT, Rod Hewitt wrote:

Has anyone else seen the article TO DIE FOR by Caroline Roux, The Guardian
Weekend/January 29?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/weekend/st...399860,00.html

Seems that Part P is starting to be mentioned in the more general media at
last. Funny how little I noticed before in came into force.

Typical lazy clueless jounalism - just rehashing a govt. press release.

Interesting comparison to cooking. How many people hold cooking qualifications?
I suspect that more people suffer from badly prepared food, and accidents in the
kitchen, than from faulty DIY household wiring!

--

Michael Chare