leonard

hi

I weigh 365 pounds and use the LG for all my ladder needs its very stable
even at 17ft up. it's well built a has been around for quite awhile(I can
remember them being sold for more than 10 years). have looked a the nock off
at HD it's too light duty for me.

Len
"Glenna Rose" wrote in message
news:fc.003d094101e302b43b9aca008f208dcd.1e302b5@p mug.org...
writes:

Well, if we are going to talk about the LG ladder I would appreciate
any comments from LG ladder owners who have had the opportunity (and
taken the time) to look at the Gorilla ladder sold by Home Depot. It
seems quite good and is much less expensive, but if the LG is a lot
better then I will have to think twice about purchasing a Gorilla
ladder.

I would also be interested. It was my intention to buy the LG when I was
able, but a friend of my son brought his Gorilla to pick some fruit last
summer. He said he really likes the Gorilla. It, of course, is not nearly
as much cash gone bye-bye as the LG.

When purchasing something like this (once in a lifetime, hopefully), I
want to go for quality even if the price is higher. However, if the
quality is there for a more reasonable price, it's a re-think.

Are they both made in the U.S.?

Glenna