Dave Vermilyea

WD wrote:
On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 07:58:04 -0500, Dave Vermilyea wrote:

BTW, how much did you spend for the whole project and if possible breakdown
parts/price.

Let say if I have: 16/32 drum sander, 1-1/2hp TS, 14" BS and 15" thickness
planer and only one of the machine operate at a time, how many hp or cfm do I
need?

Thanks

Check out http://billpentz.com//woodworkingcyclone.index.cfm.

I recently bought one of his machines. Well made & very cost effective.

Regards,

Dave Vermilyea

As I recall, I spent approx $350 for the cyclone & blower, $160 for the
impellor & approx $250 for the 5hp, compressor duty Leeson Motor. The
price for the cyclone & blower is for the built up machine. if you
prefer to do the work yourself, Bill Pentz has the machines available as
kits.

Regards,

Dave