Steven and Gail Peterson

I built my router table with a switched outlet in parallel with the outlet
for the router. When the switch is turned on, both outlets go live and the
router turns on. A shop vac, plugged into the other outlet and left "on"
comes on when the outlet goes live. You should be able to figure it out, I
don't have a schematic.

Steve

"d2" wrote in message
m...
Dear all,

I sent a message few days ago in order to find informations on
'automatic switch for a dust collector system'. I would like to thanks
all the woodworker who gave me helpful informations.
The point is that i'm looking for a shematic of such a switch in order
to build my own one. As i'm working in the electronic industry, i'll
be able to find the components for it if someone can send me a
schematic.
If anyone can help, i would be very pleased.
(Perhaps i should try on an another group, an electronic one but i'm
sure that some of you are very good woodworkers AND electronician ...)

Thanks by advance.

Didier