AAvK

Thanks for including the word "extremists" in that, Doug... I think
that's a key word in the argument....
From what I understand, the muslim religion abhors the type of killing
that terrorists do and that most of what folks like Bin Laden (sp?)
preach is actually against the real muslim religion..
mac Please remove splinters before emailing

Yeah...heh heh...if you only knew what the Q'uran involves in it's doctrine for
"real muslim religion"... those terrorists are doing what it says, as learning
from the Q'uran. Much of that doctrine adds up to the conclusions they come
to do in anti-human actions as justified in Islam, based on what that book says.
If one is a Christian or a Jew or an idol worshiper or a Buddhist then they are
"the enemy" and deserve to die. Just because the Q'uran says so... that is a part
of it.

I, therefore, am "the enemy" by the doctrine of the Q'uran and deserve to die,
because of what I believe in religiously that is "other than" the holy Q'uran.

This is while they pine away for the innocents and justification that the Jews
and Christians already have... the terrorist muslims are totaly full of it for what
they do, and possibly why they do it based upon how they interpret their book.

--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com