PJO

Default CCTV suppliers?

"Peter Crosland" wrote in message
I sort of assumed you wanted CCTV for outdoor surveillance - I ended up
putting a good quality camera with a removable lens in a window with a
small fan to stop condensation on the window. A heck of a lot cheaper
than an outdoor camera, and a lot easier to change the lenses!

Thanks for that John. I shall have a rethink!

I disagree. Good external "bullet" camera's are less than £60 these days.
Also, if you put a camera looking through a winds there's a good chance of
sun reflection causing problems.

So, if it's an external camera that's needed then use an external camera.
Cheating don't always work.