Gunner

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 06:12:15 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 08:38:21 GMT, the inscrutable Gunner
spake:

The knot book has been available on the net in PDF format for some
time. Ill see where my copy is on the server.

Larry..I emailed you the Gibsons knot book. I know I have the other
one but must be archived.

I received it, thanks.

Enjoy. Its very handy.

Gunner

Never put off 'til tomorrow | http://www.diversify.com
what you can avoid altogether. | Dynamic Website Applications

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)