Ralph E Lindberg

In article ,
(J T) wrote:

Mon, Jan 31, 2005, 7:22pm (EST-3)

(Ralph*E*Lindberg) suspects:
I suspect you have no idea what I was talking about, maybe due to my
poor spelling of the name snip If I hadn't lent the book out snip

And I suspects that I wonder just what would make you suspect that.
In my post I did say, "Similar, but I believe this is longer". I would
have suspected that would have been sufficient to make you suspect I
knew what you were talking about - which I did. You can check the
spelling at this link. The original link I posted, at least May 2002,
has beem moved to this address, but otherwise it's the same.
http://www.angelfire.com/wy/svenskil.../vikchest.html

It might be that you only referred to -BOTH- being from the " Viking
Boy's Big Book of Woodworking".

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv