Gunner

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:49:28 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 21:05:36 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 14:50:20 -0500, the inscrutable Bob Engelhardt
spake:

Ted Edwards wrote:
(See "Ashley's Book of Knots", ...

Make that "Ashley Book of Knots". I found a used copy for $65, but I
think that I'll pass. Bob

I borrowed one from my library last Friday for free; that and another
one on fishing knots and nets. I was curious about the netting knot.

The knot book has been available on the net in PDF format for some
time. Ill see where my copy is on the server.

Gunner

Larry..I emailed you the Gibsons knot book. I know I have the other
one but must be archived.

Gunner

The Titanic. The Hindenburg. + http://www.diversify.com
The Clintons. + Website & Graphic Design

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown