Matt

YEAH! Plus, the liquid nails stuff has a groovy pic of some blond chick
in a cowboy hat and long white boots! I always liked that pic too. What
were the marketing folks thinking? Hmmmm.... what can we do to make
this glue fly off the shelves? I know! SEX! But, this is glue. How can
we make glue sexy? ... I know! A blond in a cowboy outfit!!! Nothing
screams SEXY like a girl dressed as a cowboy! Them builders will be
LINING UP FOR MILES to buy our glue!

One last question: Do you ever wonder, if in the entire history of
liquid nails and the sexy cowgirl, that some poor soul somewhere
visualized her while masturbating? Me either.