Abe

On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 01:02:08 -0800, "mp" wrote:

Serious reading, folks!

And you're one serious racist.

I don't think so the OP's statements are racist at all. I'm a died in
the wool liberal, and the last to condemn a group based on the actions
of a moderately few extremists. What the OP says is historically true.
To take it back even further, the Muslim extremist Jihad against
America began when Israel was formed, and the US became an official
ally. I think it's important that we're an ally of Israel, the one
sane and democratic country in that part of the world.

Political correctness has, and is, being taken too far in the airport
screening process. That's my opinion as well.