Rob Stokes

Peter:

you may want to pop over to the form at www.canadianwoodworking.com and ask
over there. That forum's frequented by several active woodworkers from
Victoria, Port Alberni, Qualicum, Thetis island and other places... I'm
pretty sure they'll be able to aim you in the right direction.

Rob

--

http://www.robswoodworking.com

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

Up until now I have only used unfigured woods. I am interested in
purchasing some flame and quilted maple. Where do I buy it? I have seen
websites www.nwtimber.com, and www.irionlumber.com and similar
websites. Are those type of dealers the way to go? Are there cheaper or
better ways that are realistically doable? Does the wood for the
projects in the Readers Gallery of Fine WoodWorking really cost the
maker so much money?

Thanks,
Peter
Victoria, BC, Canada