Ralph E Lindberg

In article ,
(J T) wrote:

Mon, Jan 31, 2005, 5:24am (EST-3)

(Ralph*E*Lindberg) says:
Looks like the Mastermine (sp) tool chest

Similar, but I believe this is longer. Probably both made from the
Viking Boy's Big Book of Woodworking.

I suspect you have no idea what I was talking about, maybe due to my
poor spelling of the name

The Mastermine (sp) chest was part of a find, in a Swedish lake. It
was (for all appearances) the chest this drawing is based on. Inside the
chest was a collection of tools (mostly metal working).
It is one of the best primary sources for both the "Norse sea chest"
and tools used in the Norse period.

If I hadn't lent the book out, I could get the spelling and references
down better.... I really should contact Chris and remind her that she
has had to for about 2 years.

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv