Leif Thorvaldson

"Arch" wrote in message
For Leif and all true believers, Strummed to the tune of an old 1960's
protest song:
copyright and all rights reserved
"How many quarts of LDD must be used before the uncracked wood isn't
antidotal?
How many gallons of water must be boiled before all the cracked wood has
gone? How many fifths of alcohol must be poured before all the wood is
dry? How many microwaves must be scorched before the wood is done? How
many blanks must be lost before we understand? .......The answer, my
friend, is not blowing on the wind but on our blown up bowls."

(Someone, somehow will disagree and that's no antidote)

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

===You could at least send us all a sound file with you singing and
accompanying yourself!*G*

Leif