Nick Hull

In article ,
(Roy) wrote:

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:42:29 +1100, "Tom Miller"
wrote:

===
===
=== What was the poor mistreated fellow doing in Afghanistan? Aid worker?
=== Piano player in a whore house? Opium qualitiy control tester?
=== Armed combatant in the ranks of the Taliban?
===
=== Inquiring minds want to know.
===
=== Gunner
===
===Same questions crossed my mind. Same questions crossed a lot of minds
down
===here in Aus as well. Dammed if we didn't charter a plane to bring the
===******* home. I'd have let him swim!
===Tom
===

I would not have even given the ******* the option to swim, unless he
could do it with some logging chains wrapped around his
ankles..........makes no difference if he was Aussie, German, Brit or
American..............or any other nationality.....You get caught in
the wrong place on the wrong side doing the wrong thing and you get
what you deserve. Well sort of, I would have shot the ****wit between
the eyes and not taken any prisoners!

Certainly if he were accused of some unnamed dastardly deed he should
not be entitled to a trial

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/