TonyK

"Cuprager" wrote in message
I have recently refurbished my bathroom, boxing in the bath and tiling
it. I used standard waterproof tile grout in white for the job. The
other day someone! (me) left a b&q receipt on top of the bath surround,
this got wet and the nice orange dye stained the grout!! I did manage to
clean it off but it took some doing. I can see that this type of
staining could happen again very easily, does anyone have any tips for
making the grout in this particular place a bit more resistant to
stains? The tiles are a matt finish so i dont want to wax them.

TIA

Gerry

Get a grout sealant from a real tile shop. More commonly used on floor tiles
but you paint it on (carefully) with a small brush.