Don D.

I saw a couple grinders that had low RPM's, I wonder if these would work
better that the 3400 RPM's. I saw another one at the about 3400 RPM that
said no load, would that mean it should not bog down?
I did a small job biulding a tie post for a friend and I am using the money
to buy a bigger grinder. I am looking at $80.00 - 100.00 if that helps
finding a decent grinder

Don D.

"Don D." wrote in message
I have a 6", 3/4 hp bench grinder I bought when a tool truck came to town.
It is a good size, but no power.. JUNK to me.
Does HF, HD or Sears have a good grinder that can use a wire wheel with
out
bogging down?
What size, hp and amps would I look for that will not grunt or stop on
me...

TIA
Don D.